14-Day Return Policy
Free call 03 376 5072 – between 9am and 4pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) to arrange for the goods to be returned to Pacific Vision.
- Returned goods must be in their original packaging and in “as new” condition.
- Software is excluded from the 14-day return policy and is non-returnable.
If you change your mind about purchases made from Pacific Vision International and would like to return your item(s) you must call within 14 days of receiving the goods. You must return the products(s) at your own cost. The product(s) must arrive within 10 working days from the phone call to our office.
- The products(s), you’re returning should be in “as new” condition together with all original packaging and accessories.
- We will notify you once we receive the product(s), they will be assessed and we will issue a refund, excluding shipping and any credit card fees.
- Refunds will be provided to the Person or Company that paid the product(s).
- A restocking fee may apply if the product(s) are not received in “as new” condition.
If you believe that your purchase arrived defective, please let us know when you call the office.
If your claim does not meet the terms of our return policy your goods will be returned to you.
Technical problems with your new product
If you are having trouble with your new product please call our office 03 376 5071 they will be able to put you in contact with our support team.